Companies that want to remain relevant and want to move forward are confronted with security and data threats within the digital world. Toreon makes digital progress possible by mapping and eliminating security risks. In this way we ensure that companies can continue their business with confidence in a secure digital environment.
We identify the digital risks within the organization and guide the customer to eliminate these risks. Because we are independent, the companies can count on our integrity and expertise to provide the best customized solution. We have only one goal in mind: making working together in the digital world a lot safer.
As a partner in digital security, we listen and ask the right questions to clearly formulate the precise needs. Our people are driven by knowledge and focused on collaboration. Through internal coaching and training we increase safety and expertise within Toreon and our customers. In this way we take steps together towards a digital progress.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
As a Security Architect, you improve the security of our clients’ businesses. Using your creative technical skills, you provide original solutions to problems they have (and don’t even know they have).
Our clients will come to you for security advice whenever they make changes in the network, system or application architecture. You will be the one to assess the security risks of these changes and you define how the final solution should be built and which requirements it should fulfil
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You provide consulting to our clients and work around their schedules. At our clients, you are the security architect on ICT projects and be responsible for the following:
- As a security architect you give advice and judge security measures.
- You give security architecture requirement workshops, develop solutions and design security solutions to reduce align on acceptable risks.
- You are eager to learn about security architecture frameworks and explain it to your colleagues.
- You perform risk analyses to provide the people in charge with precious insights. You are therefore responsible for overseeing and conducting risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business impact analysis, threat and vulnerability evaluations, etc.) on customer environments and propose architectures to help the enterprise reach an acceptable level of risk.
- You are responsible for the design of the to-be security infrastructure
- You support operational security processes, such as:
- Monitoring security events to detect incidents
- Incident handling
- Monitoring correct execution of user and access management
- Managing crypto keys and certificates
- As a consultant you are in charge of the specification of security requirements for business solutions and support processes.
- You participate in BCP/DRP activities where you will guide security assessments and do the follow-up. In addition, you develop and improve tools and templates to support all of these tasks.
- You will manage the assessments of the as-is situation.
- You will be responsible for the creation and documentation of reference security architectures for different use-case (internal applications, mobile applications, exposing application functionality to outside world…)
- You are accountable to lead security initiatives and ensuring their successful execution.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least 3 years experience in the technical delivery of security solutions with the ambition to grow into Security Architecture or you have experience as a Security Architect.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing and presentations skills (Dutch, English, French)
- You are a team player, but are also able to work independently and to deliver results
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way.
- You are expected to be flexible in your work and your time management. We will be flexible towards your needs.
YOUR TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
You have experience in and knowledge of at least 4 of the following domains:
- Experience with managing architectural work across the full lifecycle from inception through to implementation
- Experience in security domains and standards Cryptography (incl. Key Life Cycle Management) and Public Key Infrastructure
- Identity, Access, Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Security in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Cloud security (EMS o365, MS Azure, AWS, …)
- Networking technology: Routing and switching standards, VPN (IPSec, MPLS) standards,…
- Knowledge/ experience of ISO 27001 security framework, risk assessment methods, application development and application security.
- Able to withstand background check in order to attain ‘BE Secret’ clearance and FANC nuclear clearance (aka you are not a terrorist).
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- You are in possession of a relevant Master/ bachelor degree within ICT or equivalent.
- Security certifications are a plus: CISSP, CCSK or CCSP (cloud), Prince2, ISO 27k LI, ITIL, PMI, TOGAF, SABSA,…
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
At Toreon, we are all about people (and their brains). We help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better team players.
We are dedicated to sharing and expanding knowledge. Although we maintain a fun filled culture at the office, we are very serious about our clients’ needs.
- A good salary based on experience.
- A Flexible Income Plan to optimize your needs (extra vacation days, bike leasing,..).
- A big training budget.
- Budget for a car, PC/MAC, phone, meal vouchers, insurance.
- You get a dynamic team in a stimulating learning environment.
- You are invited to a lot of knowledge sharing events and stimulated to organise your own.
You are always part of a Toreon-team working at our clients. You work with senior and junior people with different backgrounds. This will help you to learn from the best and become a better-rounded consultant. We take our people’s needs and amibitions into consideration when assigning projects.
Show us your sense of quality, integrity and responsibility and we will allow for a very flexible job that fits your personal and family’s needs.