Security Consultant – Penetration tester
How you will make a difference?
As a penetration tester, you verify the security levels of our clients’ networks and applications. Using your creative technical skills, you can think of original ways to circumvent the protective measures that have (or haven’t) been applied. You find ways to get into and exploit their crown jewels.
Our clients will come to you for security advice whenever they make changes in the network, system and application architecture. You will be the one to assess the risk of these changes and propose a safe way forward.
Who we are looking for?
You are a security engineer or consultant with a few years of experience in ICT Security. You are ready for your next move and want to take up the challenge to be part of a motivated security assessment team.
You are ambitious, have a passion for security, want to learn more, more more.. But you need context and guidance. We can help with that.
You are flexible, hard working and loyal. You are analytical, structured and responsible.
You consider pizza to be brainfood.
What we offer?
At Toreon, we are all about people (and their brains). We help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better team players.
We are dedicated to sharing and expanding knowledge. We work hard and play hard. Although we maintain a fun filled culture at the office, we are very serious about our clients’ needs.
You get a big training budget.
You get all the usual: car, PC/MAC, phone. Our way of working is a team approach. You are always part of a Toreon team working at our clients. You work with senior and junior people with different backgrounds. This will help you to learn from the best and become a better rounded consultant.
As an organisation, we are always trying to organise ourselves better. But we are a young company. You are expected to do your part in making us all better.
Show us your sense of responsibility and we will allow for a very flexible job that fits your personal and family’s needs.
What we expect of you?
You are expected to be flexible in your work and your time management. You perform penetration tests and provide consulting to our clients and will work around their schedules. In return, we will be flexible towards your needs.
You will participate in the Toreon assessment team to:
- Actively perform intrusion tests for our clients
- Internal Intrusion Tests
- External Intrusion Tests
- SCADA Intrusion Tests
- Social Engineering Tests
- Application and Web application Intrusion Tests
- Actively contribute within other IT security related projects
- Actively perform system assessments on various Operating Systems
- Perform risk analyses to find vulnerabilities
- Guide security assessments and do the follow-up
- Develop and improve tools and templates to support all of these tasks
At the office, you will make coffee, get sandwiches, fill the dishwasher and take the garbage out (but so do we). We are a startup, get used to it!
Expected knowledge and experience?
- Good knowledge of ICT systems, networks and security technologies
- Relevant master diploma or equivalent
- Your main client is in Limburg, so you live at a comfortable distance from there
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ICT security engineering or consulting
- Good (technical) writing and presentation skills (Dutch, English, French)
- Able to work independently and to deliver results
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way
- Able to withstand background check in order to attain ‘BE Secret’ clearance and FANC nuclear clearance (aka you are not a terrorist)
- Previous experiences as penetration tester
- Understanding of networking on link level
- Knowledge of operating system security concepts
- Knowledge of mobile application security is a plus.
- Knowledge of voice technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies is a plus
Nice to haves?
- CISSP training and certification
- Certifications in penetration testing (OSCE, CEH, GPEN or equivalent) are a plus
How to apply?
Send us a motivated message and your CV.