IT Security Consultant – ICS Security Specialist
How will you make a difference?
As an ICS (Industrial Control Systems) Security Consultant, you will perform SCADA/ICS/OT Security assessments and will assist customers in establishing or extending their SCADA/ICS/OT security program. This will include setting up zoning concepts, creating network and system designs, providing awareness sessions, creating policy documents etc…
Our clients will come to you for security advice whenever they make changes in the network, system and application architecture. You will be the one to assess the risk of these changes and propose a safe way forward.
Who are we looking for?
• You are a security engineer or consultant with a few years of experience in ICT Security and ICS environments. You are ready for your next move and want to take up the challenge to be part of a motivated security assessment and architecture team.
• You “talk” the “OT Language”.
• You are ambitious, have a passion for security, want to learn more, more more.. But you need context and guidance. We can help with that.
• You are flexible, hard working and loyal. You are analytical, structured and responsible.
• You consider pizza to be brainfood.
What do we offer?
At Toreon, we are all about people (and their brains). We help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better team players.
We are dedicated to sharing and expanding knowledge. We work hard and play hard. Although we maintain a fun filled culture at the office, we are very serious about our clients’ needs.
• You get a big training budget.
• You get all the usual: car, PC/MAC, phone.
Our way of working is a team approach. You are always part of a Toreon team working at our clients. You work with senior and junior people with different backgrounds. This will help you to learn from the best and become a better rounded consultant.
As an organisation, we are always trying to organise ourselves better. But we are a young company. You are expected to do your part in making us all better.
Show us your sense of responsibility and we will allow for a very flexible job that fits your personal and family’s needs.
What do we expect of you?
We are not a 9 to 5 company. You are expected to be flexible in your work and your time management. You perform penetration tests and provide consulting to our clients and will work around their schedules. In return, we will be flexible towards your needs.
You will participate in the Toreon team to:
• Perform SCADA/ICS Security assessments.
• Assist customers with their ICS security programs.
• Actively contribute within other IT security related projects.
• Perform risk analyses to find vulnerabilities.
At the office, you will make coffee, get sandwiches, fill the dishwasher and take the garbage out (but so do we). We are a startup, get used to it!
Expected knowledge and experience
• Good knowledge of ICT systems, networks and security technologies.
• Relevant master diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in ICT security engineering or consulting.
• Experience within ICS/OT environments.
• Good (technical) writing and presentation skills (Dutch, English, French).
• Able to work independently and to deliver results.
• High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way.
• Able to withstand background check in order to attain ‘BE Secret’ clearance and FANC nuclear clearance (aka you are not a terrorist).
• Understanding of networking on link level.
• Knowledge of OT components and protocols is a plus (PLC’s, RTU’s, ModBus, DNP3 …).
• Knowledge of IEC62443 (read it if you haven’t yet!).
Nice to haves:
• CISSP training and certification.
• Certifications within ICS Security is a plus (GICSP, CSSA …).
How to apply:
Send us a motivated message and your CV.