We believe that security is vital for people to live and work confidently and with trust in our digital society. That’s why we dedicate ourselves to provide Information Security Consulting Services. Toreon is a young and dynamic company. Because we are committed to our goal, and because there is a growing need for securer IT systems, we are looking for a GRC consultant.
How will you make a difference?
As a GRC consultant, you improve the security of our clients’ businesses. Using your knowledge of legal frameworks, you provide original solutions to problems they have (and don’t even know they have).
What will you do?
As a GRC consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Work with clients in the role of Independent Security Consultant and Assessor
- Research and analysis of information security issues and trends, and research and development in a technical discipline/field
- Research, development, writing, and editing cybersecurity policies, best practices, standards, processes and procedures
- Support and guide information risk and security decisions with technical and non-technical groups
- Create security roadmaps for client security program development and improvement
- Develop recommendations for remediating risk- and security gaps
- Follow standard frameworks (ISO27001, GDPR, NIST, …) for evaluating industry security controls
Who are you?
- A Master’s Degree in Economics, (Business) Engineering, Sciences, IT, Computer Sciences or Statistics
- Strong affinity with, and interest in new trends in Big Data & Advanced Analytics, and in Digital transformation
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French, with a proficient level of business English
- Strong team spirit
- healthy sense of humor
What do we offer you?
At Toreon, we are all about people (and their brains). We help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better team players. We are dedicated to sharing and expanding knowledge. We work hard and play hard. Although we maintain a fun filled culture at the office, we are very serious about our clients’ needs.
- You get a big training budget.
- You get all the usual: car, PC/MAC, phone, meal vouchers, …
- You get a dynamic team in an environment that values humor on a daily basis
Our way of working is a team approach. You are always part of a Toreon team working at our clients. You work with senior and junior people with different backgrounds. This will help you to learn from the best and become a better-rounded consultant.
Show us your sense of responsibility and we will allow for a very flexible job that fits your personal and family’s needs.
How to apply: