Companies that want to remain relevant and want to move forward are confronted with security and data threats within the digital world. Toreon makes digital progress possible by mapping and eliminating security risks. In this way we ensure that companies can continue their business with confidence in a secure digital environment.
We identify the digital risks within the organization and guide the customer to eliminate these risks. Because we are independent, the companies can count on our integrity and expertise to provide the best customized solution. We have only one goal in mind: making working together in the digital world a lot safer.
As a partner in digital security, we listen and ask the right questions to clearly formulate the precise needs. Our people are driven by knowledge and focused on collaboration. Through internal coaching and training we increase safety and expertise within Toreon and our customers. In this way we take steps together towards a digital progress.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
As an ICS Security Consultant, you will perform SCADA/ICS/OT Security assessments and will assist customers in establishing or extending their SCADA/ICS/OT security program. This will include setting up zoning concepts, creating network and system designs, providing awareness sessions, creating policy documents etc…
Our clients will come to you for security advice whenever they make changes in the network, system and application architecture. You will be the one to assess the risk of these changes and propose a safe way forward.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will participate in the Toreon team to:
- Perform SCADA/ICS Security assessments
- Assist customers with their ICS security programs
- Actively contribute within other IT security related projects
- Perform risk analyses to find vulnerabilities
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a security engineer or consultant with a few years of experience in ICT Security and ICS environments. You are ready for your next move and want to take up the challenge to be part of a motivated security assessment and architecture team.
- You are ambitious, have a passion for security and want to learn more.
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way
YOUR TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
- Experience within ICS/OT environments
- Good (technical) writing and presentation skills (Dutch, English, French)
- Able to work independently and to deliver results
- Able to withstand background check in order to attain ‘BE Secret’ clearance and FANC nuclear clearance (aka you are not a terrorist)
- Understanding of networking on link level
- Knowledge of OT components and protocols is a plus (PLC’s, RTU’s, ModBus, DNP3 …)
- Knowledge of IEC62443
- You “talk” the “OT Language”
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant master diploma or equivalent in ICT / cyber security and you have min. 3 years experience within ICS/ OT environments.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
At Toreon, we are all about people (and their brains). We help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better team players.
We are dedicated to sharing and expanding knowledge. Although we maintain a fun filled culture at the office, we are very serious about our clients’ needs.
- A good salary based on experience.
- A Flexible Income Plan to optimize your needs (extra vacation days, bike leasing,..).
- A big training budget.
- Budget for a car, PC/MAC, phone, meal vouchers, insurance.
- You get a dynamic team in a stimulating learning environment.
- You are invited to a lot of knowledge sharing events and stimulated to organise your own.
You are always part of a Toreon-team working at our clients. You work with senior and junior people with different backgrounds. This will help you to learn from the best and become a better-rounded consultant. We take our people’s needs and amibitions into consideration when assigning projects.
Show us your sense of quality, integrity and responsibility and we will allow for a very flexible job that fits your personal and family’s needs.