Companies that want to remain relevant and want to move forward are confronted with security and data threats within the digital world. Toreon makes digital progress possible by mapping and eliminating security risks. In this way we ensure that companies can continue their business with confidence in a secure digital environment.
We identify the digital risks within the organization and guide the customer to eliminate these risks. Because we are independent, the companies can count on our integrity and expertise to provide the best customized solution. We have only one goal in mind: making working together in the digital world a lot safer.
As a partner in digital security, we listen and ask the right questions to clearly formulate the precise needs. Our people are driven by knowledge and focused on collaboration. Through internal coaching and training we increase safety and expertise within Toreon and our customers. In this way we take steps together towards a digital progress.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
As a GRC Consultant, you improve the security of our clients’ businesses. Using your knowledge of legal frameworks, you provide original solutions to problems they have (and don’t even know they have).
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a GRC Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Work with clients in the role of Independent Security Consultant and Assessor
- Research and analysis of information security issues and trends, and research and development in a technical discipline/field
- Research, development, writing, and editing cybersecurity policies, best practices, standards, processes and procedures
- Support and guide information risk and security decisions with technical and non-technical groups
- Create security roadmaps for client security program development and improvement
- Develop recommendations for remediating risk- and security gaps
- Follow standard frameworks (ISO27001, GDPR, NIST, …) for evaluating industry security controls
WHO ARE YOU?
- Experience GRC Consultant with a affinity with digital transformations.
- You are ever willing to learn and become a better consultant, technically and personally.
- You are ambitious, have a passion for security and want to learn more.
- You are flexible, hard working and loyal.
- You are analytical, structured and responsible.
- You consider pizza to be brainfood.
YOUR TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
- Experience with frameworks like ISO27000, GDPR, …
- Strong affinity with, and interest in new trends in Big Data & Advanced Analytics, and in Digital transformation
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A Master’s Degree in Economics, (Business) Engineering, Sciences, IT, Computer Sciences or Statistics
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French, with a proficient level of business English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
At Toreon, we are all about people (and their brains). We help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better team players.
We are dedicated to sharing and expanding knowledge. Although we maintain a fun filled culture at the office, we are very serious about our clients’ needs.
- A good salary based on experience.
- A Flexible Income Plan to optimize your needs (extra vacation days, bike leasing,..).
- A big training budget.
- Budget for a car, PC/MAC, phone, meal vouchers, insurance.
- You get a dynamic team in a stimulating learning environment.
- You are invited to a lot of knowledge sharing events and stimulated to organise your own.
You are always part of a Toreon-team working at our clients. You work with senior and junior people with different backgrounds. This will help you to learn from the best and become a better-rounded consultant. We take our people’s needs and amibitions into consideration when assigning projects.
Show us your sense of quality, integrity and responsibility and we will allow for a very flexible job that fits your personal and family’s needs.