Cloud Security Architect
Companies that want to remain relevant and want to move forward are confronted with security and data threats within the digital world. Toreon makes digital progress possible by mapping and eliminating security risks. In this way we ensure that companies can continue their business with confidence in a secure digital environment.
We identify the digital risks within the organization and guide the customer to eliminate these risks. Because we are independent, the companies can count on our integrity and expertise to provide the best customized solution. We have only one goal in mind: making working together in the digital world a lot safer.
As a partner in digital security, we listen and ask the right questions to clearly formulate the precise needs. Our people are driven by knowledge and focused on collaboration. Through internal coaching and training we increase safety and expertise within Toreon and our customers. In this way we take steps together towards a digital progress.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
As a Security Architect, you improve the security maturity of our clients’ businesses. Using your security architecture and communication skills, you guide the client in adopting a more mature security mindset and way of working.
You build a trust relationship with our client, getting to know their business, in order to advise them on security related subjects. Your advice is based on perceived risks combined with your and Toreon’s expertise. You communicate clearly with all stakeholders and make sure that agreed upon actions are planned and executed.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You provide consulting to our clients and work around their schedules. At our clients, you are the security architect on ICT projects.
- You are responsible for the following:
- Giving advice and judge security measures.
- Gathering business and security requirements (through workshops and interviews)
- Developing and designing security solutions to reduce overall risk and align on acceptable risks.
- You are eager to learn about security architecture frameworks and explain it to your colleagues.
- You perform risk analyses to provide the people in charge with the insights they need to make decisions. You are responsible for overseeing and conducting risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business impact analysis, threat and vulnerability evaluations, etc.) on customer environments and propose architectures to help the enterprise reach an acceptable level of risk.
- You are responsible for the design of the to-be security infrastructure
- You design and support operational security processes, such as:
- Monitoring security events to detect incidents
- Incident handling
- Monitoring correct execution of user and access management
- Managing crypto keys and certificates
- Identity and Access management
- As a consultant you oversee the specification of security requirements for business solutions and support processes.
- You participate in BCP/DRP activities where you will guide security assessments and do the follow-up. In addition, you develop and improve tools and templates to support all these tasks.
- You will manage the assessment of the as-is situation.
- You are accountable to lead security initiatives and ensure their successful execution.
- Clients are more and more active in the cloud. Therefore,
- you can create a reference architecture for cloud environments (Microsoft cloud, AWS, …).
- you understand how to safely integrate with on premise services.
- you design the correct controls to deliver those cloud services to the end users.
- you design correct Identity and Access Management controls
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are in possession of a relevant Master/ bachelor’s degree within ICT or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in the technical delivery of security solutions with the ambition to grow into Security Architecture or you have experience as a Security Architect.
- You care about quality and take pride in your work
- You are hungry for knowledge and willing to share what you know
- You have a high level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way.
- You are customer oriented
- You have excellent communication skills. You can present with confidence, speak clearly and precisely.
- You have good writing skills (Dutch, English, French). You can write correct, error-free, understandable and well structured documents.
- You are a team player, but are also able to work independently and to deliver results
- You are expected to be flexible in your work and your time management. We will be flexible towards your needs.
- You are able to withstand background check in order to attain ‘BE Secret’ clearance and FANC nuclear clearance (read: you are not a terrorist)
YOUR TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
Cloud security (EMS o365, MS Azure) (AWS is a plus):
You are familiar with one or more of the following:
- Mobile device management
- Mobile application management
- Securing applications in azure cloud
- Secure administration of the Azure/Office cloud
- Advanced Threat protection for Office / Azure and endpoints
- Sentinel event management
You have experience in and knowledge of at least 4 of the following domains
- Managing architectural work across the full lifecycle from inception through to implementation
- Experience in security domains and standards
- Cryptography (incl. Key Life Cycle Management) and Public Key Infrastructure
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Security in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Networking technology: Routing and switching standards, VPN (IPSec, MPLS) standards, …
- Knowledge/ experience of ISO 27001 security framework, risk assessment methods, application development and application security.
- CISSP is a must. If you don’t have it, getting it will be part of the deal!
- Security certifications are a plus: CCSK or CCSP (cloud), Prince2, ISO 27k LI, ITIL, PMI, TOGAF, SABSA, …
- You have experience with Identity and Access Management design and implementation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
At Toreon, we are all about people (and their brains). We help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better team players.
We are dedicated to sharing and expanding knowledge. Although we maintain a fun filled culture at the office, we are very serious about our clients’ needs.
- A good salary based on experience.
- A Flexible Income Plan to optimize your needs (extra vacation days, bike leasing,..).
- A big training budget.
- Budget for a car, PC/MAC, phone, meal vouchers, insurance.
- You get a dynamic team in a stimulating learning environment.
- You are invited to a lot of knowledge sharing events and stimulated to organise your own.
You are always part of a Toreon-team working at our clients. You work with senior and junior people with different backgrounds. This will help you to learn from the best and become a better-rounded consultant. We take our people’s needs and ambitions into consideration when assigning projects.
Show us your sense of quality, integrity and responsibility and we will allow for a very flexible job that fits your personal and family’s needs.